Thank you all for your wonderful words and kind thoughts on behalf of Bob and his family. I'm starting to feel better but am continuing to stay quiet for a while. God bless. Annie
Loving and grieving take time. You do what you need to do. You will heal, and you will always feel the loss. But one day, you the joy of knowing this wonderful person will slowly fill the aching heart.
I am just catching up on your posts dear Annie. I do hope you are feeling stronger soon. All we can do in times like this is to be gentle with ourselves.Sending you much love. Take care and God Bless..
12 comments:
A beautiful mellow yellow photo. My first time visit to your site -- enjoyed the browse! Happy Monday!
When we need time, we just need time. Take what you need. I seem to be finding a lot of work going into listening lately.
a stunning photo
take care, quiet is good and necessary at times
No! God bless you Annie.
Lee-ann
sending love your way Annie... I'm not at my usual computer, so can't access my regular e-mail to you. May love hold your heart...
So sorry to read your sad news Annie.
Loving and grieving take time. You do what you need to do. You will heal, and you will always feel the loss. But one day, you the joy of knowing this wonderful person will slowly fill the aching heart.
What a lovely photo !!!
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend ... he looked as though he lived his life to the full..
Glad that you are starting to feel better. Hugs. Where is the photo a picture of?
I am just catching up on your posts dear Annie. I do hope you are feeling stronger soon. All we can do in times like this is to be gentle with ourselves.Sending you much love. Take care and God Bless..
A beautiful photo to reflect on.
Tracey
cyber hug to you and all.
beautiful image..
Post a Comment