The most gorgeous sunflowers, Annie! Red sunflowers, though? Or did you do something to them. Anyway, the bright yellow and the red together is lovely! :)
Beautiful and sunshiny picture. I really like how the colors complement each other. I am a florist and yes as Annie would agree Sunflowers really come in red.
Dear Aninie, Beautiful Sunflowers. Have you "manipulated" them red, or are there really red sunflowers? They are so full of life..and sun. I think that's maybe just why i cannot get them to bloom here in Norway. Too much rain, cold and storm, and too few of those wonderful sunny days. From Felisol
Wow, what excellent professional quality art this is! I can see it as a great design for kitchenware too ... "The Red Gold Sunflower Line" consising of coasters, placemats, napkins, towels, serving trays ... Sooo cool!
26 comments:
The heaviness of those beautiful sunflowers! I imagine them full of lovely seeds for the birds.
I didn't know there are orange sunflowers too. Beautiful shot!
The most gorgeous sunflowers, Annie! Red sunflowers, though? Or did you do something to them. Anyway, the bright yellow and the red together is lovely! :)
Love sunflowers! Your picture is great!
I have another Monday series already in my mind. It will be a surprise for you. It won't start until mid October.
The beginnign of you profil reflects similar thoughts to something I wrote this week but haven't posted. We are still dreaming that is good.HRT
These flowers are gorgeous! Nice shot!
Oh, I love it! Two birds (or days in this case) one stone.
The red and yellow look lovely together :)
those are beautiful, I ant remember seeing a red sunflower, wow!
Beautiful. Very nice colors.
Beautiful and sunshiny picture. I really like how the colors complement each other.
I am a florist and yes as Annie would agree Sunflowers really come in red.
I never saw a red one before I started blogging! Beautiful post, Annie.
That bouquet of flowers made me exult, such a beautiful explosion of colors and joy.
Dear Aninie,
Beautiful Sunflowers. Have you "manipulated" them red, or are there really red sunflowers?
They are so full of life..and sun.
I think that's maybe just why i cannot get them to bloom here in Norway.
Too much rain, cold and storm, and too few of those wonderful sunny days.
From Felisol
I love sunflowers, such a beautiful capture!
My MYM
My Ruby Tuesday
Hi Annie,
Thanks for visiting my site. Just noticed you're in Turlock. I grew up in Modesto. Hope it's not too hot there right now!
how beautiful, certainly a nice view for a tuesday
This bouquet speaks to me of the end of summer. Didn't the season go by fast?!
These sunflowers are beautiful and artistic. I have not seen these in red, but the ruby color adds a feeling doesn't. A nice arrangement!
Your lovely yellow and red blossoms made ME smile ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
I have never seen the reds either! they're beautiful
fantastic photos and fantastic words!!!
shraddha
Wow Annie - the reds are new to me.Big,bold,beautiful arrangement!
Those red sunflowers knock my socks off!
Beautiful. Lots of Sunflowers here in people's gardens. Had them for my children when they were young.
Wow, what excellent professional quality art this is! I can see it as a great design for kitchenware too ... "The Red Gold Sunflower Line" consising of coasters, placemats, napkins, towels, serving trays ... Sooo cool!
Post a Comment