This fish adds a red flash to the water. Almost like an attention grabbing neon fish, the red giving us s focal point. I can't imagine the other fish can compete with their bland color scales...
A wonderful shot of a beautiful Mellow Yellow AND Ruby Tuesday dear friend, you always find the most interesting subjects that make us all keen!! to come back to see more (smiles)
Thank you for your kindness and your hugs! (smiles) Lee-ann
How clever you are Annie! Good to see you are still blogging and staying current. How do you do it? I'm planning to do better. I'll have to visit Mellow Yellow and Ruby Tuesday sites as well. Good luck with the Jury duty. It's pretty interesting but can be dramatic. :) Maria
23 comments:
The color combination makes for a very striking photo. Great capture.
Through Squirrel Eyes
This fish adds a red flash to the water. Almost like an attention grabbing neon fish, the red giving us s focal point. I can't imagine the other fish can compete with their bland color scales...
Looks like a mermaid koi to me. :)
Goodness Annie, I just had a look through the blog roll on here. I couldn't believe we read/follow so many of the same people.
Love the picture!
really cool..two memes in one!
They're so colorful I want to get in the water with them. :D
I love this photo!
It's almost Monet like with the muted color and the rippling water.
I like Koi. Great shot! :) Happy RT!
i love the look of the rippled water against the splash of RED!
they can get so big great shot. He's looks huge,
A wonderful shot of a beautiful Mellow Yellow AND Ruby Tuesday dear friend, you always find the most interesting subjects that make us all keen!! to come back to see more (smiles)
Thank you for your kindness and your hugs! (smiles) Lee-ann
Nice shot looks like a mermaid hehehe. Happy RT!
A beautiful shots! Happy RT.
What a lovely photo! It looks kind of like an impressionist painting.
I love the way they look under the waves!!
What a lovely photo - looks like an abstract painting of water.
Dear Annie,
Your kois are a beautiful blend of Japanese art and a reality show.
Good shot.
From Felisol
How clever you are Annie! Good to see you are still blogging and staying current. How do you do it? I'm planning to do better. I'll have to visit Mellow Yellow and Ruby Tuesday sites as well. Good luck with the Jury duty. It's pretty interesting but can be dramatic. :) Maria
Very nice shot!!
Works for me! Very clever!
Very beautiful.Super water.
Very good shots. Shooting fish is not easy!
Post a Comment