I confess. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book and now they are turning it into a movie. Austen purists (dead and alive) will be rolling in their collective graves. Oh wait! That makes them zombies or zombies in the making. LOLSorry if this is TMI, especially in the Christmas season. Consider it a surprise side of me you may not have ever known about.
http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/12/11/austen-portman-pride-and-prejudice-and-zombies/
P.S. the video at the end of the link above should come with a warning label. Viewer beware. SNL very over the top.
3 comments:
Oh, I've seen this in the bookstores but haven't had the guts (hee hee) to pick it up yet!
And I saw there's a Sense And Sensibility one, too!
Oh, we all have our "sides" as they say... good on you, Annie!
:)
I am not a huge fan of Jane Austen but I think I will leave the book and this movie alone!
Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, Julie.
Yep, got S&S too. Oops, that would be Sense and Sensibility just to be sure I'm not understood.
Post a Comment