Oh how absolutly beautiful, I love everything about it! We have a big kitty picture hanging over our couch, but I would hang this one there in a minute!! I love everything about this, the fur standing out, the wrought iron framing it, the sideways glimpse of the bright eyes, and most of all the tiny bit of pink in the ear!!!
Hi Annie! We will get to our new "home" in Fremont around the 20th of November. How long? Don't know. It doesn't have an end at this point. We totally lucked out, okay, it was a miracle, and are renting a lovely home from a friend.
My husband's work will ultimately be in Sunnyvale, but we could not find anything remotely inhabitable there or Mountain View (first choice). I said I would not live in Fremont, but it turns out to be a lovely solution. Others from his work are there...car pooling. And, my niece is going to Ohlone (SP?) for another semester. So, at first, I'll have family to see at times.
The sepia surrounds the gray kitty. The edit allows the cat to stand alone in the frame. Thus, worthy of out attention and our service - with this look, we are all staff to such a regal feline...
6 comments:
Oh how absolutly beautiful, I love everything about it! We have a big kitty picture hanging over our couch, but I would hang this one there in a minute!! I love everything about this, the fur standing out, the wrought iron framing it, the sideways glimpse of the bright eyes, and most of all the tiny bit of pink in the ear!!!
Perfect---with the delightful pink ear. I chuckled to myself. MB
Hi Annie! We will get to our new "home" in Fremont around the 20th of November. How long? Don't know. It doesn't have an end at this point. We totally lucked out, okay, it was a miracle, and are renting a lovely home from a friend.
My husband's work will ultimately be in Sunnyvale, but we could not find anything remotely inhabitable there or Mountain View (first choice). I said I would not live in Fremont, but it turns out to be a lovely solution. Others from his work are there...car pooling. And, my niece is going to Ohlone (SP?) for another semester. So, at first, I'll have family to see at times.
Where are you?
The sepia surrounds the gray kitty. The edit allows the cat to stand alone in the frame. Thus, worthy of out attention and our service - with this look, we are all staff to such a regal feline...
Perfect! I adore this one!
Catching up after a crazy week of insanity on every level. Hope Don is doing OK! Off to the next (last) post!
Love this kitty photo Annie! I admire your wall hanging too!!! Hey! Aren't we lucky to have our gals!!!
Post a Comment