Did you mention Pie Annie.........I will be right over! (I wish!) I am tossing together a rhubarb pie as we speak for dinner tonight........aren’t women so clever! blogging and pie making at the same time....smiles!
Checking in a sec on YOU and Don! What a scare YOU had at the Dr.s office! BEHAVE Don and no more fanning about too much for a while!! It gave me a giggle YOU got in trouble at WalMart! hehe
I like comfort food in many iterations. The food police may frown, but I'll take a heaping helping of anything there with butter and/or gravy in it. Calories be darned!
10 comments:
Wow, these things all look surprisingly good in sepia!! I'm late in my comments, but did see your last post and just commented on it awhile ago.
Did you mention Pie Annie.........I will be right over! (I wish!) I am tossing together a rhubarb pie as we speak for dinner tonight........aren’t women so clever! blogging and pie making at the same time....smiles!
Hugs Lee-ann
I really enjoy your sepia series. The diner really has a retro look already but the sepia makes you feel it :)
This really looks like a wonderful place! Yum!@
Checking in a sec on YOU and Don! What a scare YOU had at the Dr.s office! BEHAVE Don and no more fanning about too much for a while!! It gave me a giggle YOU got in trouble at WalMart! hehe
I like comfort food in many iterations. The food police may frown, but I'll take a heaping helping of anything there with butter and/or gravy in it. Calories be darned!
All of this, and pie too...
yummm . . . pie :)
A lovely collage Annie.
Hi Annie! That pie looks yummy!
I also read your updates on Don. Don is like my brother and father who loves some pampering like mani/pedi. It really lifts your spirit.
God bless Annie! And I'm praying with you always!
Absolutely, what a great way to indulge. A beautiful sepia mosaic. Well done.
Post a Comment