A while back I was making altered postcards. This is one I sent for a Postcrossings contact in Norway. She had sent me the newsiest postcard and I made this one to send back to her. It reflects all the information she had sent to me. She was reading 100 Years of Solitude; she had just bought a cute blue hat at a second hand store; and she had recently visited her father. I miss Postcrossings and I think I will go back to it soon.
For Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday.

7 comments:
sounds like a fun thing to do Annie :)
Wow, that is very creative of you. You are a collage artist!
My Ruby Tuesday post here
I know of a few other bloggers who do post crossing. This is a great post card.
What A great Photo card. I never thought of making them. Sound and looks like a fun thing to do.
My ruby Tuesday link for you
Neat, neat post card! I was just thinking about going back to Postcrossing, too!
How did Don's day out go?
How very personal and sweet!
Aren't you loving how our world is so small and we can share such lovely things across the sea? Fun!
Post a Comment