Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Morning at Hamilton's Cafe


Elaine and I shared a light breakfast at Hamilton's this morning. Sabrina, above, was working and I was snapping away. I love the movement of this image. It clearly shows the fast pace the gals work at. The food is yummy and the kitchen cranks the food out at high speed.

10 comments:

Leora said...

Energetic and friendly! Glad you had a nice time.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It IS a wonderful scene!! And while being a still photo, it does show movement! Your everyday things you see (with people added) are wonderful!!! I am still being too shy and not good at stealth!! But scenes are always better with people doing things candidly and not posing.

The Blog of Bee said...

Got it in one!

Pear tree cottage! said...

Annie, Hello! dear friend. love that I am taking a little look at your blog as always I simply feel I am sitting here with a cup of tea and a chat with a friend!......as it should be!

Hugs always. Lee-Ann

Naturegirl said...

Oh I could use a visit there right now..hubby not home and a perfect excuse to go out for breakfast!

keiths ramblings said...

As a chef myself I feel like jumping in and giving her a hand!Excellent!

Anonymous said...

I love Sunday mornings in a cafe...I spend them in our local coffee shop, with all the regulars around!

Unknown said...

Great shot, that looks like a yummy place to eat.

Hope you had a great weeekend.

Ash said...

Very nice candid image, Annie. I hope you had a good time!

Jeanie said...

Definitely looks like this woman was on a roll! So fun to have breakfast with a good friend~