Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Just sayin' . . .

I and several of my Catholic friends were visiting Starbucks the first day these cups appeared. In fact, we made a point of visiting so we could show off our cups.  Instagram was flooded.

 Two weeks later the news feeds are going mad with a made up story.  Really?
NO ONE minds these cups except the saps who love to make Christians look ridiculous.  Get over it, silly people. Christmas isn't going way.  No one kills the goose that lays the golden egg.

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Much ado about nothing. I don't even see it as a story where they are trying to make Christians look ridiculous. More like the holly jollies making Starbucks look weird!

trailbee said...

Good looking cup. So, where is the haiku to go with the cup, Anne? :)

Annie Jeffries said...

I think the red cup deserves an ode. An urn woyld probably give me some inspiration. 😄😄

trailbee said...

Practicing on a Starbucks cup - original idea for an original ode. :)

Annie Jeffries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie Jeffries said...

😄😄😄