Sunday, March 26, 2017

Announcing . . .

There will be a lot of Tennessee in my future after June 1st so I just looked up Starbucks locations in that state. The only ones in TN are all in the Nashville area. How weird is that?  

I also just checked for the closest Starbucks to Caruthersville, MO - north in Cape Girardeau, MO it's 1 hr. 19 minutes away; south to Jonesboro, AR, it is 1 hr. 26 minutes away.  It looks like Starbucks is not going to be an everyday opportunity in my not too near future.  Oh, yes. Did I mention it?  We are moving. We are leaving California.  More about this soon.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Annie, what a surprise to see your comment on my blog! And then I come here and see you're leaving California. I'll definitely be back to see what happens.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I haven't been able to drink coffee in some time. And when I did I took so much pleasure in brewing my own, that I became the thermos lady. The same goes for my tea now. Still, I understand how you feel about this--we never like to give up our routines, especially if they taste good.

I hope the move goes well and it's a happy occasion.

Jeanie said...

Time to buy a lot of Starbucks to take a long with you!

It's exciting times for you. Three cheers on a brave new world. And thanks for coming to the Gypsy. Yes, we are deeply grateful for the end result of our Friday escapade.

Sending good wishes and thanks, j

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Jeanie. And thank goodness for VIA, the one instant coffee that I like.