Thursday, May 15, 2008

One Single impression - Warm

Passionate. Ardent.
Enthusiastic mating.
Welcome, little eggs.
******************
Affectionate hug.
Congenial, long freindship.
Cozy over tea.
******************
Tender shoots break
through warm, humid soil.
Blossoms kissed by sun.
*****************

9 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Annie,
The cycles of life and the nature of contact here are wonderful. Thanks.
Writing in Faith: Poems

Tammy Brierly said...

I'm enjoying your new blog Annie. You are really rockin with those haiku!

JP/deb said...

What a warm, lovely trio! Excellent work, Annie :) xx, JP/deb

qualcosa di bello said...

3 different angles...all so warm! i love the thought of 'cozy over tea' right about now.

Anonymous said...

So pleasant! I love all three of them.
I like your new look, Annie.

storyteller said...

I’m delighted you stopped by Small Reflections and Sacred Ruminations … leaving your comments on my Week 10 OSI posts there and link back here. Your Haiku series is a wonderfully expressive glimpse of ‘warm’ from three directions! Well done ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Raven said...

Such lovely portraits of 3 different aspects of warmth. I especially like the middle one.

Mary Timme said...

Awwwwhhhhh! I just finished reading a book about a wonderful girl and how God worked in her life and then I read this and am nearly in tears again. Beautiful Annielf!

Miss Robyn said...

Hi Annie, just letting you know that I popped my head in! hope all is well xoxo Love your new blog - there is a certain vibrance about it :)