Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday

The only thing busier in Hornitos than the fenced in (thank goodness) and very protective dogs is this very busy bee.

18 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That yellow is out and out stunning. God bless, friend! Thanks for cheering me up with this.

VioletSky said...

What a great shot of the bee - it hardly looks real. Then again, I try to never get too close.

Sally in WA said...

Great picture!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

nice golden yellow!
MellowYellow

James said...

Outstanding picture.

yyam said...

Fabulous fabulous shot!

turquoise cro said...

O! Hornitos road trip again!!! I LOVE this photo, look at the beauty full bee wings!

Carol said...

Beautiful! Wonderful shades of yellow....nice capture of the bee...

Susan Cook said...

Beautiful flower. I love the bee right in the center. Happy MYM!

Unknown said...

WOW !! That is a lovely macro of the flower and the bee..

The yellow in that flower is very eye catching...

gma said...

Great photograph! Looks like you had a good time in Hornitos.
I would've loved it!

Mary Timme said...

Don't you just love seeing bees on flowers. I can never resist trying to capture them on digital. I was going to say film, but we don't use that much anymore.

Marilyn Miller said...

Love your picture. Isn't it fun to catch the bees collecting pollen on flowers.

BTW, the picture of my linen cupboard, it is a vintage table cloth. I will try to remember to share it next week.

Bimbimbie said...

You and I had our eyes on bees yesterday Annie. I keep thinking today will be their last day but there they are again next day, our winter hasn't stolen their flowers yet*!*

scart said...

wow! well captured. Perfect entry for MYM :)

Anonymous said...

Great photo Annie, such a stunning yellow!

Ascender Rises Above said...

what a great photo - my hands (and knees) shake when i take a bee photo

Happily Retired Gal said...

BEAUTIFUL yellows and wonderful capture of the bee too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,