Monday, July 6, 2009

Blue Monday and Window Views

These beautiful stained glass pieces hang in individual windows at a shop named The Lighthouse in Placerville, CA. I just discovered Blue Monday and had to join up with this first offereing.

Be sure to visit Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts.

Not too many people saw these windows so I thought I would double-dip this week and share these at Window Views.

16 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Please add the link so that others can find BLUE MONDAY. Thanks.

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Marilyn Miller said...

Beautiful windows!

Anonymous said...

totally cool pics....

Do keep visiting my blog too...

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh my, those are simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and Happy Blue Monday to you!

Laura Paine Carr said...

Those, my friend, are gorgeous. And I clicked over to your house because I was feeling blue! and now I am not! Thank you!
xoxoxoxoxo

Terry said...

Howdy
Happy First Blue Monday.
What gorgeous stained glass windows.
Thank you so much for sharing the photos.
Have a blessed week.
Happy Trails

Unknown said...

What beautiful stained glass pieces! I want all of them! It would really be difficult to pick out just one! lol

Thanks for sharing!

Tina

Kranky Granny said...

MY husbands mother made stained glass windows for a living so we are always interested in great windows. Thanks for sharing your find.

Welcome to Blue Monday.

endomental said...

I love those windows. Great finds!

Jeanie said...

This is a perfect offering. I so love stained glass!

Anonymous said...

These are nice! I fancy the one on the lower left, the most :)

maryt/theteach said...

These are so lovely, Annie! I'd love to be able to visit this shop! :)

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Such a stunning array of stained glass windows! Love the patterns and colours!

Dianne said...

very pretty

kayerj said...

the windows are beautiful. Please stop by and see the view from my window

Pear tree cottage! said...

Annie, they look like the view through the ice in my bucket down here as frost takes over my life!! and the cold sets in!! beautiful. Lee-ann