Hello Annie, I have missed you! I have missed your blog and while I put a cheerful post on mine inside I worry a million times a day as to my dear hearts health so I hope you understand why I have not visited you in awhile - on another step completely I have been reading those posts I missed and while I started my run to retirement way too early your comments about your own ring true of ours as well money being the number one item and I so very much hate that it is and the second stay here or move to a costal dream! But then I think will I be able to walk down the street past the shops and stop and chat to all I know as they walk past or will I be just lonely and old!!
What a beautiful photo...and your words were just as gorgeous. Very touching...thank you for sharing. I love those moments when nature takes our breath away.
22 comments:
Nature, that beautiful blessing, has the power to heal. Beautiful, Annie.
Thank you for sharing this sweeping flourish of sky poetry at day's ending.
Hello Annie, I have missed you! I have missed your blog and while I put a cheerful post on mine inside I worry a million times a day as to my dear hearts health so I hope you understand why I have not visited you in awhile - on another step completely I have been reading those posts I missed and while I started my run to retirement way too early your comments about your own ring true of ours as well money being the number one item and I so very much hate that it is and the second stay here or move to a costal dream! But then I think will I be able to walk down the street past the shops and stop and chat to all I know as they walk past or will I be just lonely and old!!
Love being back dear friend Lee-ann
These words are lovely, soothing and so wise.
soul tears absorbed into a swirling sky. Opening our hearts to this blessed moment.
Stunning sunset and lovely poetic reminder for us all ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Just beautiful. You can't get much better than what nature offers. Wonderful words!
What a beautiful photo...and your words were just as gorgeous. Very touching...thank you for sharing. I love those moments when nature takes our breath away.
Beautiful!
It sure looks like an impressionist painting. Thanks for your visit.
Annie, so beautiful...words and photo...
Superb - the photo and accompanying words will remain in my mind for a long time. Thank you!
sweet poem, beautiful image
ahhh wow, that is gorgeous.
...so lovely.
Dear Annie,
"Aqua and yellow blended
and minor soul tears mended."
Seldom have I heard the water-sunsets this beautiful described.
I hope all your tears are transformed to pearls by now.
Have a nicer and better summer henceforward.
From Felisol
beutiful post
Helen
Beautiful photo and beautiful sentiment!
through a car window
banana-yellow sunset
dessert at day's end
My Mellow Yellow Shots
The photo sure captured this beautiful memory for you to revisit at any time...Love it
Lovely poem. Moving.
..we use words to describe feelings ..
in this poem the words have taken a backseat ..
beautiful feelings ..
I can see how the southwest and that sunset would heal the tears in your soul.
Post a Comment