Friday, October 22, 2010

My Friday Favorite

I'm loving my family - today and always. Krista all sparking and full of life, Don looking at me from across a crowded room, sunflowers at their peak, Castles in the Air, Quanah graduating with his Masters, Erin and her calming spirit, yours truly and her feet, my brother and sister and my sistei-law Yolanda, Don making a new friend, and me with My Best Girl.




For more Friday Favorites, check in here.

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh, what wonderful pictures so full of JOY!! So glad to see this after the really rough time you have been through!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I ♥ your collection of favorite things... they make my heart sing♪

Marion said...

Lovely photos! I'm so glad to hear Don is recovering. Remember to take care of yourself, as well, Annie. xoxo

gma said...

Your Friday Photos are full of love and well deserved blessings. I know you are enjoying them all.
8-)

sandy said...

Wonderful Annie - lots of reasons and good ones! Great family pics there.

Hope Don is doing well.

Marja said...

What a wonderful happy family. For me my family is the most important thing in my life

julietk said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog :-) your family radiate happiness, lovely :-)

Jeanie said...

Very cool collage -- I see such a lot of love in those photos! They make me smile.