We were at our usual Sunday evening watering hole last night and Don's weekly dessert treat came dressed with two cherries. Since Don will never, ever share his ice cream sundae cherries, Grizzly Rock owner and friend, Gayle brought me two. I was so excited, I ate one immediately, so, only one made it into the appearance here.

5 comments:
Phil loves cherries and I don't. So I have given up on special ordering with no cherries. I just take them out and give them to Phil.
Fun post Mz Annie. I cant seem to comment on your Google+, but wanted to tell you that photo of a highway scene.... To the left, behind the trees, there is a giant horse pulling a chariot.
I'll go look at it, Judy. Google + kind of mystified me. Have no idea why you can't comment.
Brings back some lovely memories.
Indeed. I'm seriously and deliberately into collecting memories these days
Post a Comment