Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blue Monday & Mellow Yellow Monday


Wallhanging II, originally uploaded by AnnieElf.

This was supposed to be a purse but evolved into a wallhanging. I like this end result much better.

20 comments:

Pie said...

I like it too. :)

My Blue and Mellow Yellow Monday.

Jan said...

Lovely vibrant blue.
Blessings,
Jan

Joanne Olivieri said...

Annie, I like it as a wall hanging as well but what a cool purse that would make. I'd love it!

Joyful said...

That's a cool textile. I love the colours, including the blue!

Marie said...

Like it, absolute.

LV said...

It would have been a pretty blue whatever you chose to make of it.

Stephanie V said...

Sometimes fibers have a will of their own. Your hanging is lovely...I like the textures.

SmilingSally said...

I like the shading of blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Annie!

Anonymous said...

That's really neat. I think it would tickle my legs if it was a purse...lol...

Lesley said...

I bet an even bigger wall hanging would be really cool, too!

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is quite pretty and i like it hanging on the wall better! You are talented.

Auntie E's Garden said...

Nice blue... Love the wall hanging and the photo.

☆♥Shydub♥☆ said...

It looks fuzzy and blue and its pretty

Fun Blues ovah here

Janet said...

Whether it's a wall hanging or a purse, It's beautiful! I would love to have a purse like that.

Small City Scenes said...

It's very pretty and makes a wonderful wall hanging. Looks very Laplandish. MB

Small City Scenes said...

Regarding your comment on my blog: I say get them colors out!!! MB

JunieRose2005 said...

That's VERY beautiful!!


Junie

Marilyn Miller said...

Love your creative spirit here. Nice wallhanging.

Jeanie said...

Did you make this? It's a stunner. I have never thought of making a wall hanging from my knitting -- that dazzles!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/10/31/halloween-party-at-jingle-poetry-monday-poetry-potluck-tomorrow/

Happy Halloween to you.
Hope to see you at our poetry potluck Halloween party tonight. Post a poem on Halloween, or share an old poem unrelated to the theme, link in as soon as we are open, that’s how you get the best result of feedback.
Feel free to take any awards from this post, enjoy!
xxx

I wish you well.